
Text next to the towers: "2,863 people died"
Text next to the guy: "40 milllion of HIV infected in the world."
"The world united against terrorism. It should also be united against AIDS"

Next to the towers: "2,863 people died"
Next to the kid: "824 million people starving in the world".
"The world united against terrorism. It should also be united against HUNGER."

Next to the towers: "2,863 people died"
Next to the old man: "630 million of homeless people in the world".
"The world united against terrorism. It should also be united against POVERTY".
Solidarity is needed.
-- Help, donate, sponsor --
This advertisement was forbidden, but not everything can be hidden.
Thank you! ~~MTV
I got this forward mail from Jean this morning. A miserable feeling was sent through the net as well. Sometimes, our mind becomes so blind when we care too much about the dead and become so numb with the living.

4 comments:
not sure where did your friend get the source from. I watch MTV alot but I can confirm that I have never seen this ad before. Ever.
it was aired once only ler... maybe you didnt catch it...
I supposed it was a print ads
puclic broadcast in US is very strict these days, esp after janet jackson's scandalous nipplegate. if u aired it and the govt knew it abt, u will be fined $$$$. print ad is more believable.
Post a Comment