I went there for work and visited some shipyard company located inside of Royal Malaysia Naval Base. It is claimed as the largest naval base in Malaysia. I saw a few battle ships docking for construction and repair with their horn so loud you could hear it miles away. It would be fun to have one in your car to blow those slow driving bastards away on the road...Haa~



I secretly took these photos and the next moment I was warned by a navy guy. What's the big deal, sailorboy~?
After that, we visited a fabricator (oil platform builder). Here's a photo of oil platforms. There are 4 new platforms building in progress here. They definitely look like a construction site.

1 comment:
I've been there before in 2003 or 2004. My colleague & I also curi curi take photos inside the area. It seems that not much changes. except the new construction.
Post a Comment