Kay introduced a friend to me in a dinner.
I can't believe it. This friend I just got to know has the same birth date with me, which is on 2nd of February. And we're same age! Then it freaked me out when she told me she was born at night around 10:30pm and 'coincidentally' I was born at the same time! Same year, same month, same date, and even the same time.. the first thing ran thru my mind was, 'you gotta be kidding me~!'
First time in my life to meet such a coincidence. I feel like doing research on her to see whether we're having the same life and same destiny. Perhaps we could study each other's life and find out more coincidences. Bad idea.. but I still wonder if she thinks like me.
Beside that, she's a mix of Pakistanese and Chinese. Born in Malacca while i was born in KL. Yes, she got all the genes that a mix should have: sharp figures and pretty. I think God must have spent a little more time on her when she was born in Malacca and apparently HE did not have time to take care of the other one in KL...

3 comments:
hahahha, good one sam....
haha funny.
I actually met 2 persons who share the same birthdate with me. We are same age and in the same high school. One of them is a guy and he was my classmate who has the same last name as I do. Appearance wise, he is much darker for some reason (people used to think that he is a Malay/Indian) but people used to ask us if we are sibling.
On the other hand, the girl and I became good friend and we found out that we were born in the same hospital on the same day.
Last year, I was chatting with a coworker from Kansas City whom I have worked with for 4-5 yrs, we found out that we shared the same birthday too.
Sam you are not that special. hahaha!
haha~ i was just trying to tell how unfair the God has done to me lah...!
Post a Comment