As requested, and to keep this abandoned blog alive, i'm going to write another entry... it's not something obligable, i just got nothing much to tell in this mid-year of 2007.
I've been busy attending wedding dinners recently. I've roughly counted with my fingers, I think I got 14~15 wedding dinners to attend this year. Just can't run away from them because many of them are my close friends, my colleagues, and also some friends who have been nice to me. Well, I'll be broke by then but it's inevitable. Just teach me how to reject some unimportant red booms in a nicer way. Haa..
Besides, work is as usual. Life is also as usual. Clubbing? Yes, as usual. Better don't ask me to stay at home and face this lifeless monitor all night during weekends. I'd be killed by boredom.
Ok, that's all. To be continued if I have time to write. Maybe i shall just post some pics as an update. Later.

1 comment:
when u are not working, clubbing. perhaps you can try READING for once. :D
I finished 2 books in 3 months, which is a record for me for I am never able to read anything thicker than a Glamour magazine.
Post a Comment