Friday, September 01, 2006

My New Toy


Well, I finally got my new bluish silver color toy 3 weeks ago. There are a few things I like about it:

1. The interior is spacious.
2. The capacity of the trunk is damn huge.
3. It's really, really quiet.
4. It saves hell lotsa fuel.

Oh yeah, when you turn off the music, decelerate the car to 10km/hr or less. You could hear some liquid flowing underneath the car. Then only I realize Honda has a unique central fuel tank layout - the fuel tank is designed at the center of the chassis, beneath the front seats. That's why it is created with spaciousness.

In other words, when the car is banged up and the air-bag is inflated. Your body would be stuck on the air-bag and the fuel tank would blow up underneath your seat.

God bless...

2 comments:

coconino said...

glad to see u got a nice ride. congrats!

johnybravo said...

hey sam, pop by my place and i`ll take a picture of your new ride for you, then you can show off the nice color....