Monday, December 05, 2005

A cig a day, keep the stress away

Nancy saw my avatar on MSN.


Nentze: So what's the baby photo about?
Me: Stressful, i think. Haha.
Nentze: Hahaha. He looks more stressful than me!! I think i need a cig now.
Me: I need one as well, but damn, nobody in my office is smoking.
Nentze: Me too...even worse...I'm in my dad's office.
Me: Haha...then come look for me. We go s-m-o-k-i-n'
Nentze: Eh eh wan ar? You can come out for a while? Can you just go downstairs have a puff?
Me: You're not kidding, rite?
Nentze: No kidding! I'll leave now la...Call ya when I get there?

-She then disappeared on MSN-

10 minutes later, this girl drove from SS4 to my working place, and she dragged SuZen, who's working in the same building, out from the office too. And then we had a cig downstairs at the lobby but I pulled them to a hidden place. Damn, just got started to work here for only 3 weeks and sneaking around isn't a good idea.

We were then gratified by the stress-releaser. She came all the way just for a cig. Bad smokers!! Haha.. Err, should start to get rid of this bad habit.

No comments: