When Cat was filled with a little feeling that Nic might be going back to US again, I told Nic to stop complaining about life in Malaysia in the car when I brought her to Rum Jungle to meet up with Fanny and her own friends. Yes. Rum Jungle, not the one in Las Vegas. But the one off Jalan P.Ramlee in KL!
Nic just kinda reminds me of my life when I just came back from the US. I was basically complaining about the weather, the government, the crowd, the attitude of the customer services, the traffic, the rude drivers and sidewalkers, the irrational consumer right, etc.. blah.. blah.. almost everything. And now it's Nic's turn. Hehe.
When a car suddenly took over me in front of a junction, I heard Nic shouting, 'Stupid Asshole!!!' to that rude driver.
When the traffic was so bad and we were stuck inside the car for nearly 30 min, I heard Nic saying, 'Why the hell are all these cars jamming here~!'
Then I said,'Nic, it's only traffic light. You see, it's red light...'
She said, 'Damn I wanna go back to US...'
'Nic, see that? Red.. light..'
Cat, I think your wish will become true, soon. Hehe.
P/S: I think this is life for all oversea graduates who come back to Malaysia for good. First you complain, then you get used to the complaints. You have to learn to fit yourself into this place where you were born. Sound weird. Just learn to get a new life.
Saturday, December 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i learned the word 'entitlement' from the Americans. we all should have a sense of entitlement but we don't in msia.
Post a Comment