Saturday, November 13, 2004

Long waiting 250MB

Let me tell you how to get 250MB of HOtmail's storage without signing-up a new account in a quick way. I just found out and i'm given 250MB now! OK here's the procedures:

1.Login and save all the belongings like address book, important messages, etc. or just forward to another acc.
2.Then stop checking mails for a month. Dun even login.
3.Must not feel like checking mails suddenly and go login.
4.After a month, sign-in and you'll be asked to re-activate your account. Then follow the steps by Hotmail to get that done.
5.Well, now you have 250MB mailbox storage with all your frd's mailing addresses and messages gone. Upgraded to a larger storage space 250MB!!

It's very frustrated to continue using MSN Hotmail. In the statement, you must sign-in to check mails at least once in 30 days. If you don't, you have to re-activate your account. Then you'll be asked to upgrade to 2GB mailbox by paying like USD$20 bucks monthly so that your account will remain active and free of getting deactivated. Well, I'm using Gmail 1GB storage for free! MSN Hotmail just wants us to keep using its account in term of money. Tell you wat, i'm going to abandon my Hotmail account.

Lastly, I gotta speak this out: MICROSOFT, TO HELL WITH YOU! YOU DELETED ALL MY MESSAGES AND ADDRESS BOOK. I'VE LOST EVERYTHING~~! DAMN YOU! (sob...sob...sob..)

2 comments:

Einnasays said...

Thanks for the tips! THough not a very nice thing to know how it works at the expense of your lost mails. *hugs*

coconino said...

are u sure that will work? I got mine upgraded effortlessly. U just gotto be patient with it. Regardless the upgrade, I have not been actively using my Hotmail acct anyway.