Saturday, March 21, 2009

I thought I'd spend my Friday night meeting some friends but ended up with a movie at home. It's a rarity for me. I don't get a chance to watch any movie in the cinema lately cause it seems hard to find some people to watch with.

And so, I haven't really watched any nice movie for a while. As for this movie, I'm not going to talk much about the story although it makes me think and ponder on what I would do if I were in a situation where I had to choose between my life and the guilt I had suffered. Hate it when a movie makes me think! Anyway, watch "Seven Pounds". It stars Will Smith and it's inexplicably good.


In fact, a heart does not weigh seven pounds. But in the movie, it weighs heavier because the heart is weighed with guilt and sacrifice. Oh shoot, did I just tell you the story?

No comments: