My computer was struck by lightning yesterday. It was drizzling outside and I never thought a sudden thunder crack could strike my motherboard out like that. Somehow I dislike this bloody weather in Malaysia. Damp and hot air always burns your skin when the sun is directly overhead. Thunderstorm kills your modem or one of your electronic appliances at least once a year. Heavy rainfall mixed with strong wind reduces your visibility on the road to zero while you are driving. High humidity also causes a frequent blockage in your nostrils (I don't know about you but I'm suffering from the 'disease' of smelling excessive molecules of water
in the air.)
And the
best part of all is, a mixture of cold rain and hot sun of the day that makes you feel like you're going in and out of the refrigerator. I'm flexible on the fury of mother nature but Malaysia's weather is driving me nuts.
I still prefer living in a place where 4 distinct seasons vary throughout the year. Just like that place where I studied years ago, it's amazing simply because it has:
Spring

Summer

Fall (Autumn)

and Winter
Cut the craps. I just want to show you the photos. Cool eh? Haha..
4 comments:
very nice pictures :) btw, didn't your pc got the same problem like half year ago? I sure hope this is PC of yours are not the more expensive one.
Uh.. Half a year ago the PC died of old age, now the new one got struck by lightning and it's the more expensive one...
After the strike of lightning, actually i still could shut it down. But after that, i couldn't turn it back on. sigh.
again ar?????gosh.....
COOL !!
Post a Comment