Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jennifer called and asked, 'Sam! I'm lost! I'm lost! How could I get to Mid-Valley from Sungai Besi?'
Yanlee called and asked, 'Who's that singer of the song that you blue-toothed to my hand phone last time?'
Dylan called and asked, 'Oooi, gimme XXX's numbers.' (This is something..)
LenChet called and asked, 'Buy me 1 jug of beer?' (whoa!)
Linda called and asked, 'Sam, I need help! Do you know the fastest way from my house to Klang?'
Pouline called and asked, 'Are you going to the party that Julian organized?'
Sharon called and asked, 'Where's Rothman roundabout?'

That's...my recent part-time job: Information Help Desk.

And technically, I'm also a GPS.

But I prefer...

Jennifer calls, 'Sam, I'm going to Mid-Valley now. Let's eat at the restaurant we tried last time.' Me: Okay~
Yanlee calls, 'I got another song similar to the one you transferred to me. Send it to you later.' Me: Thanks!
Dylan calls, '(politely) Oooi, Can I have XXX's numbers?' Me: Sure.
LenChet calls, 'I buy you 1 jug of beer. Let's go.' Me: Great!
Linda calls, 'Sam, the fastest way from my house to Klang is using NKVE highway, right?'
Me: Yes.
Pouline calls, 'We're not going to the party.'
Me: Okay.
Sharon calls, 'Hello, how are you doing? Haven't seen you for a while. Yamcha or not?'
Me: Sure!

P/S: In the end it's just my preferred way. Preferred way is an ideal way and I never like the ideal way. I always accept my friends as who they are, not the info they want... And I'm quite an important information help desk, ya know? Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL..u just lazy to talk for answer ?!!..XD