Friday, February 15, 2008

My colleagues are talking about a billboard along LDP which is located just right outside of our office. It is a marriage proposal.

While driving pass the billboard this afternoon during lunch hour, I then realized that's Nentze's brother, David!



David had spent RM40k for the billboard and RM14k for the wedding ring. Wow. I think I sort of know why he put up a billboard at one of this chronically jammed highways. First of all, he and his family is in billboard advertising business (what would cost him less for such an ad?! He would probably get a great discount for that). Secondly, his house is just right behind the billboard. The location of the billboad is the perfect spot while he sends his girlfriend back from his house.

But then some ladies in my office said, 'If I were Kelly, I would rather have a ring that costs RM54k. Now she'd lose at least 2 carats!' Ah-HA, real woman! :P

Anyhow, the marriage proposal has stolen the limelight and it's on the first page of The Star newspapers.

3 comments:

coconino said...

your colleage is right, i would rather get a $50K but not the ring, I want cash.

Little Barbie's Secret Garden said...

ya man....54k europe trip will be a better choice

catsndogs said...

!@$^#&$#%@^& .... this guy spoil the markets la.