I've been observing some taglines on MSN for awhile. There are two extreme kinds:
The first kind: "It's been an awful day. Life is always full of sadness and loneliness. What can I do to make my life brighter?"
The second kind: "The greatest thing I've ever learned, is just to love, and be loved in return."
The first kind: "I know I'd never find anyone who truly loves me. I know the truth of love. Why am I staying out of love?"
The second kind: "It's my simple day in lonesome but I know the sun is shining out there and I'm smiling with my heart."
Both of them are girls. Both of them are single. But guys would probably be scared off by the first kind. At least the tagline has created a distance for guys to get closer. She's full of negative elements.
The second kind, simply lovely and charming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
who has just tormented u with those silly "i am so independent" sayings again? hehehehe
Post a Comment