
Having a bad experience in driving a Proton car for 3 years in the past, I'm wondering how long the power window will last before you need to spend RM100 each time for a new power window socket, and repeatedly change the socket twice a year the 2nd year after you purchase the car? Not to mention the unopened power window. Will the engine last longer this time before it shakes itself and makes noises out so loud? And when the engine shakes so hard, will it shake other plastic compartments as well? Is the engine reliable? You might need to change a whole new engine within the first 6 months...
I'm wondering how long it would take before the gear box completely breaks down and throw you at the road side. I'm wondering how long it would take before the whole trunk is full of rain water when the rubber worn out. I'm wondering how long it would take before the fuel meter on the dash board stops moving and stays there forever and you don't know when your fuel will run out suddenly.
Given a choice, thanks but no thanks. And please, Proton, enough is enough. Stop coming up with new and lousy toy.
P/S: Thanks God I've got rid of that 3 and 1/2 year old Proton.

No comments:
Post a Comment