Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Some pics at Velvet again..

Bumped into long-lost Karen! I once heard that the best smile is that you can see 6 ~ 8 teeth showing in between the lips. I just counted, Karen has exactly 8 teeth in her smile. How sweet a smile is? You are seeing one. And it comes with extra bonus, the dimples!

Xenia showed me the way to get to her boutique. She tried. But I still don't know where it was. She told me the tops that she was wearing was one of her designs. Cool.

'Double Dimples'

Do you realize we all had the same pose and I had the same smile? No teeeth please! The doctor said the infection on my teeth was getting worse and they couldn't expose to flash light. So I listened. Haa..

Nic was running around between Zouk and Velvet. I could only see her during the last 30 minutes before I left. Didn't even snap a picture of her. She was the one who asked me to go Velvet and she disappeared all night...

Nevermind, I had fun.

1 comment:

catsndogs said...

u bad.. never bring me out also join ur frens....