Thursday, May 04, 2006

His Point of View

My boss yelled at me, 'Sam, this is ridiculous! I am puzzled why it is not in your plan. Did I remind you yesterday? From the plan I can tell it is of a very low priority. Can you please enlighten me why it is so?! I don't understand why! Why is it not in your plan?'

I put my hand on my chin, and started to think about what he said seriously. Then I answered, 'Hmm, yeah~ you're right, boss. I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I think I just can't get my head that far up your ass.'

Afterall...

It's only my imagination to have gut answering like that..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lyn>> yah! we wished that sometime but it aint coming outta our mouths..heheh. hope things ok with you man. we need to hang out and catch up.

coconino said...

hehehe...
why don't you asked what is it that he wants?

:: Sam :: said...

He always comes up with something unreasonable and wants us to bow to him. We're forced to agree to his opinion. Things that we say are against his so-called high self-esteem and experience. And when u do accordingly, u will be the one who suffers the pain and he won't cover ur ass. :(