Monday, April 18, 2005

I stole music

Cheryl was looking all over her place to find her collection of Cafe Del Mar CDs for me...but only a few of them were found. So she just got me 3 out of 11 volumes.

A week later, I started to download tons of large file sized videos and music right after I got my 120 Gigabyte hard disk. I started to search for Cafe Del Mar and I found all of them on the Internet!! Been looking for the full collection for years and now it only takes 6 hours and all 11 albums of the collection are downloaded into my computer. This is way too easy. All of sudden I felt myself like a thief, and I could feel the anger of the musicians who created these music because I didn't pay a cent. But, I just need these music to soothe my spirits abit and hardly I could find them all in any CD shop (I know this is a lame excuse)

Hope these brilliant musicians wouldn't blame me for finding peace in such a way.

No comments: