Yvonne, Amy, Lilian @ Lilian's birthday 2003
I haven't had time to play with photoshop. This is something that I still think it was the best that i 'created' last year. I think it approximately took me 5 hrs to finish this piece of thing (well, on and off away from the monitor to TV screen, chatting with friends while creating it. It was a hot Sunday.)
Some friends said to me, 'if i were you, i would make the clothes disappear instead of the body...' Haha.. Duh~~ Do I really wanna do this to my friends? Removing the clothes is too easy lah, dude. This is more challenging..!!
Anyway, nothing inspires me to design now. I think it's time to brush off the dust of my skill.. Inspiration! Please come back.. :P

3 comments:
u did some pretty cool job i reckoned. if u have the heart, the inspiration will be back. just stop complaining that u are tired! (I dun think u have been these days, which is good!!!)
haha.. really? yup. Get rid of laziness and tiredness :P
haha funny! u got a good piece of work..keep it up. don't be so lazy!
Post a Comment